Friday 24 December 2010

Advent Calendar Day Twenty-Four: A Christmas Carol

So, here it is. My Huge Adent Calendar Amibition has finally reached its end. I've donewhat I really didnt expect and managed one poer day (pre-posting is my god!) and merry Christmad. But first...here's my traditional preview of this episode, on Christmas eve in case you don't visit websites on the day itsef.

Christmas Eve, the darkest part of winter, the exact midpoint - only halfway out of the dark, and sevral thousand people are on board a crashing spaceship, unable to land safely because of the fog on the surface of the planet. Kazran Sardick, the richest man in Sardicktown, has the power to save them - but he won't. The Doctor's only chance is to fisit him several times in his life and try to change him for the better - with the help of Abigail Pettigrew.

And that's your lot. Goodbye!

No comments: